To further enhance the end customer experience, engcon is now launching a new, improved machine hitch for excavators in the size of 12–19 tons.
In addition to making the machine hitch stronger, the retrofitting with EC-Oil blocks will be easier as the new machine hitch contains almost no hoses and minimises the risk of leaks. The end customer will also notice that the new bolt-on EC-Oil block has an increased hydraulic flow.
“Thanks to our innovation-driven work with a focus on the end customer, our customers can rely on engcon to always deliver state-of-the-art technology. Our package should be the complete solution and the premium product that our customers want, now and in the future,” said Martin Engström, Product Manager at engcon.
Advantages with the improved machine coupler S60:
- EC-Oil block without hoses, this means a longer service life, easier for repairs, maintenance, and retrofitting.
- Reinforced construction both laterally and in the digging direction.
- Increased stability around attachment points to the machine that contributes to a better operating experience.
- Improved and more flexible hose routing between excavator and machine hitch.
- Bolted lifting hook and possibility with lifting eye.