HD Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe will be showcasing a huge line-up of equipment at Steinexpo 2023, Stand A14.
With a focus on wheel loaders, articulated dumpers and crawler excavators of up to 52-tonnes, the trade fair will give HD Hyundai the opportunity to demonstrate its portfolio of heavy duty machines which are perfectly suited to the local mining industry, as well as for use in gravel pits and for heavy earthmoving on construction sites.
The following HD Hyundai heavy equipment will be presented in the live demonstration:
- HL980A wheel loader, 30.8 tonnes, 283 kW, 5 to 6.3 m³ bucket capacity
- HA45A articulated dumper, 26 m³ capacity, 368 kW, 41-tonne payload
- HX520A L crawler excavator, 52 tonnes, 300 kW, 1 to 3.2 m³ bucket capacity
On the Stand
The static HD Hyundai display will also show:
- HL975A CVT (continuously variable transmission) wheel loader, 26.5 tonnes, 284 kW, 4.1 to 5.2 m³ bucket capacity
- HL970A wheel loader, 24.2 tonnes, 264 kW, 3.7 to 5.2 m³ bucket capacity
- HX380A NL crawler excavator, 39 tonnes, 283 kW, 1.4 to 2.3m³ bucket capacity
- HX480A L crawler excavator, 51 tonnes, 300 kW, 1.4 to 3.2 m³ bucket capacity
State-of-the-art engine technology, high-quality components from Cummins, ZF, Rexroth, Kawasaki and others mean HD Hyundai products are ideal for tough mining operations. All machines offer soundproofed, extensively glazed and fully air-conditioned cabins and convenient access to daily maintenance points (from the ground). They come equipped with the Hi-MATE information system so that the manufacturer, dealer and customer can view machine and performance data in real time. The wheel loaders are supplied with weighing equipment as standard – a popular feature, particularly for backloading in gravel pits and quarries.
The 24/7 spare parts supply from the central warehouse in Tessenderlo, Belgium guarantees high uptime levels for all HD Hyundai construction equipment. A nationwide dealer network provides support in Germany, Austria and Switzerland for sales, rentals, spare parts supply, servicing, retrofits and repairs.