The many innovations launched by IVECO in 2021 are making their first public appearance at the Solutrans show. The year has been rich in novelties for the brand with the renewal of its ranges and the increasingly high degree of connectivity. The brand’s comprehensive offering for each mission, featuring its cutting-edge innovations, delivers first-rate Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and productivity.
With these new transport solutions, IVECO has taken the lead in several sectors and is setting its sights firmly on the future.
IVECO unveiled its latest innovations at Solutrans, which is being held from 16 to 20 November 2021at Lyon Eurexpo (Hall 5 – Stand No. B079). Visitors to the stand can see for the first time all the products the brand launched during the year. The display, organised by mission, highlights the breadth of IVECO’s urban, long-haul and off-road offering, with a strong focus on natural gas.
The new Daily making its public debut at the show offers even greater comfort with new memory foam seats and Air-Pro intelligent pneumatic suspension, which continually adapts to the requirements of the mission, offers exceptional flexibility, and protects the vehicle’s driver and load. The IVECO Daily is available in diesel, biodiesel (XTL and HVO) and CNG/Bio-CNG versions.
Complementing the Daily in IVECO’s offer for urban missions is the Eurocargo, available in diesel, biodiesel (XTL and HVO) and CNG/Bio-CNG versions: ecological, safe, comfortable, efficient and agile, the Eurocargo respects the urban environment and its residents.
The IVECO S-Way takes energy efficiency and productivity to the next level, optimising the customer’s TCO, with its advanced functionalities and new engine line-up, which includes the fuel-efficiency champion 490 hp 13-litre engine. With its new design and high comfort, the IVECO S-Way has won the hearts of transport operators and drivers, who take it on the road with pride. The IVECO S-Way is available in diesel, biodiesel (XTL and HVO), CNG/Bio-CNG and LNG versions.
The IVECO X-Way benefits from all the innovations that have been introduced this year in the IVECO Way range. It offers the perfect combination of IVECO’s best on-road technologies and legendary off-road performance for last-mile off-road mobility, guaranteeing excellent exceptional TCO. It is one of the most productive vehicles in its segment with its high payload.
The new IVECO T-Way is the toughest vehicle engineered for the most extreme missions and complements the IVECO X-Way in the brand’s off-road offering. The new IVECO T-WAY offers the new HI-TRONIX automatic gearbox, with specially developed functions for worksite mobility. The new rear disc brakes, rear suspension for intensive use with tandem axles, reduced kerb weight and numerous functionalities, such as the HI-TRACTION system, as well as highly connected digital services and a high-comfort cab, combine to offer exceptional efficiency and cost-effectiveness. The IVECO T-Way is available in diesel and biodiesel (XTL and HVO) versions.
At Solutrans, IVECO is also paying tribute to the legendary TurboStar, one of the most iconic and innovative trucks ever built, which made history and is now set to make its mark on the future. The brand is previewing the IVECO S-WAY TurboStar Special Edition, which will soon be available in the market.
IVECO is also showcasing its pioneering driver voice companion, IVECO Driver Pal, which enables the driver to interact with the vehicle and with the driver community via Amazon Alexa voice commands. With IVECO Driver Pal, the brand is taking the lead in vehicle connectivity.
On IVECO stand, visitors can also discover:
- the brand’s Alternative Energies strategy,
- the scope of IVECO’s French dealer network,
- IVECO ON, the brand’s range of connectivity-enabled integrated services and transport solutions,
- OK TRUCKS, the certified pre-owned IVECO vehicle label,
- IVECO CAPITAL, financial services to support customers with their investments,
- And the Premium Partner programme to strengthen partnerships between IVECO and body builders.
Vehicles on display on the stand:
- IVECO Daily 35S14NA8 V/P (Air-Pro) 12 m3 van
- IVECO Eurocargo ML120EL21/P CNG Labbé box truck
- IVECO S-WAY AS440S49T/FP + accessories
- IVECO S-WAY “Turbostar”
- IVECO Daily 35S16H/P (Air-Pro) tipper truck
- IVECO T-WAY AD410T45
- IVECO X-WAY AS440X46T/P CNG ON+
Vehicles featured in the outdoor area dedicated to dynamic demonstrations:
- IVECO Daily 35S16A8 12 m3 van
- IVECO S-Way LNG 460 hp tractor truck AS440S46T/FP 2LNG Engine PTO + Carrier Ecodrive (tractor truck with diesel-free solution for refrigerated semi-trailer) – IVECO S-Way CNG 400 hp straight truck 8×2 CNG mixer truck
- IVECO S-Way CNG 400 hp straight truck 6×2 Supra CNG refrigeration
- IVECO S-Way diesel 490 hp tractor truck with IVECO Driver Pal